This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data Future Green Cleaning collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Harlow Enterprise Hub, Kao Hockham Building, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, CM20 2NQ
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photographs.
· Information we collect about you through our dealings.
· Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you from third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
How We Will Use Information About You
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
· To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
· To notify you about changes to our service
· To contact you to ask how we can improve the way we manage your account and provide you with services
· Create statistics, test computer systems and do analysis. The information and analysis can include you and your household, your income and your lifestyle. It can also include the way you use energy. We can use our analysis to create profiles and marketing opportunities.
· Help prevent and detect debt, fraud and loss.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
· Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
· Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
· Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If Future Green Cleaning Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Future Green Cleaning Ltd, our customer’s, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Harlow Enterprise Hub, Kao Hockham Building, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, CM20 2NQ.
Access To information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.